Cost and Registration
The 2024 Calvin Symposium on Worship is an in-person event held on the campus of Calvin University, Grand Rapids, Michigan. In addition, there are two theme-based virtual cohort options. All worship services are free and open to the public and livestreamed from the CICW YouTube and Facebook pages.
- $180 Individual participant
- $100 Group participant, per person cost; group equals three or more from a church/parish/organization
- $25 Students/Faculty/Vital Worship, Vital Preaching grantees
- Students from any middle school, high school, and university, or seminary/divinity/graduate school *see note below*
- Teacher/faculty members
- Calvin Academy for Lifelong Learning members
- Vital Worship, Vital Preaching grant team members, past and present
*There is no fee for Calvin Theological Seminary and Calvin University students, faculty, emeriti, and staff. Please register to receive a printed conference name badge.
Virtual Cohort Fees
- $25 Peacemaking
- $25 Worship planning
These cohorts are designed around several pre-selected conference sessions with a common theme. You will be able to access them in real time (EST) and utilize the chat function to connect with other cohort participants or watch the archived video at a later time. Each cohort also includes two Zoom meetings for cohort participants only with a Symposium contributor, moderated by a conference staff host. The Zoom meetings will only be available in real-time (not recorded).
The schedule is designed so you may sign up for one or both cohort options.
Opens in November and closes when conference capacity is reached.
Cancellation fee of $50 is retained (no refunds for the $25 options). To cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations cannot be accepted over the phone. Cancellations will be accepted through February 13, 2024.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.