A list of our service series.
Worship takes place in a specific community gathered to worship. These worship service outlines are intended as guides and should be adapted to the needs and traditions of your worshiping community.
- Micah's Hope explores the season of Advent through the eyes of the prophet Micah
- Preparing the Way focuses on the theme of personal preparation for Advent
- Songs of Advent is a series of five services for the season of Advent
- The Gifts of Christmas explores the preparation for Christmas during Advent
- When God Breaks In explores how Advent is a time of anticipation and waiting for God's act of "breaking into" world history for his redemptive work.
- Psalms for a Lenten Journey is built around a sampling of the Psalms
- Questions of the Last Week is based on the questions that came from the narratives of the week before Christ's resurrection
- Were You There explores the major events that happened leading up to and following Christ's death
- Resurrection Previews examines previews of Christ's resurrection
- Catching God's Wind explores how the church receives the outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- Free to Give focuses on the theme of stewardship
- Full Membership explores the importance of worshiping well, the privilege of leading God's people in worship, and the responsibility to carry out such tasks with excellence
- Gems from Christ explores Jesus' teaching ministry and how we receive his instructions for living as disciples
- Great Chapters of the Bible explores some of the great chapters of the Bible
- Growing with Peter explores how genuine worship involves an expression of God's story in our lives
- Knots of the Faith explores seven tough questions and struggles that Christians often face.
- Life's Toughest Questions explores five probing and strategic questions that people ask about life
- Our Only Comfort explores the Heidelberg Catechism, Lord's Days 1-7.
- Prayer Patterns explores the Christian's life of prayer, following the sequence of the Heidelberg Catechism, Lord's Days 45-52
- Reformation Truths explores the four main teachings of the Protestant Reformers
- Shaping Our Gratitude explores the Ten Commandments
- The Apostles' Creed explores some ideas and themes behind the Apostles' Creed
- The Chapters of Life explores how children and adults can participate together with integrity to give honor to God while paying credit to the significance of each age level
- The Church explores the nature and the life of the Christian Church as the place where faith is fed and nurtured
- The Foolishness of Our Faith is a four-part series that focuses on the counter-cultural aspect of the Christian faith
- Walking with Jesus through Psalm 23 explores the major themes of Psalm 23
- Your Work Matters explores vocation, and how our faith and our work are integrated