Search results 1 - 5 of 5
Sort by: Title | Date
Duane Kelderman on Helping Veterans Heal from Moral Injury
Duane Kelderman preached and presented at the Soul Repair Center’s first congregational consultation on helping veterans heal from moral injury. In this edited conversation from April 2013, he gives the basics for understanding moral injury.
Conversation | May 15, 2013
Worship That Addresses Needs of Veterans with Moral Injuries
This workshop explored how religious communities can help veterans heal from moral injury and support their families during transition into civilian life.
Audio | February 22, 2013
Soul Repair, Moral Injury and a “Third Conversation”
Military leaders, pastors and health care professionals looking at dramatic increases in suicide rates among returning veterans of war have noted two critical things about recent wars involving the United States.
Article | December 07, 2012
Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Veterans Resource Guide
These resources focus on PTSD as a result of combat or military exposure. Many voices are calling for the church to be a significant partner in the complex readjustment process of returning home.
Resource Guide | June 27, 2011
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Prayers for God's Leading
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point