Search results 1 - 4 of 4
Sort by: Title | Date
Constance Cherry on Small Church Worship and Identity
Small churches sometimes feel weak or irrelevant. Intentional worship practices can help them discover their value before God and to the community.
Conversation | February 15, 2019
Symposium 2011 - Alleluias Concentrated: Enabling Expansive Worship in Small Membership Congregations
"If we only had / could ..." can become too common a phrase in smaller congregations. This session equipped and encouraged even the smallest congregation --or small group within a larger community-- to design and experience deep, joy-filled worship using everything God has given them and requiring nothing more.
Audio | January 28, 2011
Contextualizing Worship: My Journey to Worship God as a Navajo Christian
When the first Christian missionaries came to the Navajo people they unfortunately brought more than the Gospel. They also brought the message that God could only be worshiped through the Western culture. This workshop contained a collection of stories and lessons learned in my journey to understand what it means to be Navajo and Christian.
Audio | January 01, 2009
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes