Search results 1 - 6 of 6
Sort by: Title | Date
Four Ways to Mentor Worship Leaders
Four church leaders describe how they train and mentor worship leaders in their contexts. They try to identify gifts and to make room for everyone no matter their immigration status, age, or gender.
Feature Story | August 16, 2019
Mentoring Young Worship Leaders in the Church
2019 Calvin Symposium on Worship | Seminar
Audio | May 01, 2019
Models of Mentorship: Training the Next Generation of Worship Leaders
In this session, a panel of experienced mentors shared the models of mentoring used in their contexts, explored the implicit and explicit goals of each model, and explained how each model trains and equips mentors.
Audio | February 09, 2018
Mentoring Musicians and Worship Artists
How can we change our leadership paradigm from directing people to helping them grow?
Audio | January 01, 2009
Repertoire for 2005 Charles Herbert Flax Memorial Concert at Hampton University
Meeting at Hampton with people from several denominations reminds conferees how many ways they can praise God through music. Besides singing through several genres in morning and evening worship services, conferees and visitors enjoy anthems, hymns, spirituals, contemporary gospel, and new arrangements of old favorites at the annual Charles Herbert Flax Memorial Concert.
Feature Story | July 22, 2005
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes