- Joyce Borger
- Faith Alive, 2013
- Worship Planning and Leading, Music and Congregational Singing
This hymnal gives a common voice to our worship in the twenty-first century and includes a balanced diet of 900+
- 400+ classic hymns
- 200+ living poets and composers represented
- 150 Psalms represented
- 30+ countries represented
- 30+ languages represented, including 12 languages for the Old Hundredth
- multiple songs from Wesley and Watts, Taize and Iona, Haugen and Haas, Getty and Tomlin, Smallwood and Houghton, CCLI and OneLicense, and more...
- plus multiple prayers, litanies, and prayer guides
- Pew Edition
- Pew Version for the Blind: Available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Large Print: A large print words only edition
- Spiral Edition: The pew edition with a spiral binding
- Words and Music for Printing
- Words and Music for Projection
- Words and Music for Reading (digital edition)
- Words Only for Print or Projection
- iPad App
Arising from Reformed denominations for use across evangelical and ecumenical contexts
- for some, an ideal worship assembly book
- for many, a rich devotional resource
- for all, an indispensable reference tool
Our desire is also that this collection be deep enough to give voice to our praises and laments, be both sung prayer and proclamation, and play a significant role in the faith formation of Christians old and young alike.
Lift Up Your Hearts outlines the whole redemption history arc in two ways. The first section follows the biblical narrative from creation to new creation, including Christ’s life and the Christian year. The second section follows the order of worship, from God calling us to worship through God blessing and sending us out.
- Singing the True Story of the Whole World
- Ten Reasons Why Hymnals Have a Future
- Accompanying website LiftUpYourHeartshymnal.org