Streams of Living Water
a seminar on “streams of living water” the six dimensions of faith and practice that define Christian tradition.
This seminar was led by Nathan Foster, Richard Foster, and Christopher Hall, and held at the 2014 Symposium on Worship.
The seminar focused on “streams of living water”—the six dimensions of faith and practice that define Christian tradition:
- the Contemplative/Prayer-Filled Life
- Holiness/Virtuous Life
- Charismatic/Spirit-empowered Life
- Social Justice/Compassionate Life
- Evangelical/Word-Centered Life
- Incarnational/Sacramental Life
If you don't see a place above to enter or view comments, it may be due to your browser's security or privacy settings. Please try adjusting your settings or using a different browser.