Job Description #2: Director of Music
General Position Expectation for Director of Music: administers and produces all aspects of music. This would include recruitment, training, and leading a varied ministry of music for the congregation in harmony with the church's mission statement.
Full or Part-time Position
(Full-time would require additional responsibilities)
General Position Expectation: Administers and produces all aspects of music. This would include recruitment, training, and leading a varied ministry of music for the congregation in harmony with the church's mission statement.
Church Mission Statement: This church is an accepting group of people who stimulate faith, build hope, and strengthen love through an increasing commitment to Jesus Christ, to God's Word, to each other, and to Christ's mission in our world so that people are healed and God is glorified.
1. Organization, administrative, and leadership skills
2. Effective interpersonal and communication skills
3. Skilled as a praise team leader and instrumentalist
1. Inspirational, Spirit-filled leadership
2. Bachelors degree
3. Experience in directing a praise and worship team
4. Exposure to various worship forms and styles
5. Spiritual maturity and commitment to a Christian lifestyle
6. Willingness to become a member of this church
7. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, education, and credentials.
Interested individuals may submit resume to the following address:
(your address here)