Search results 1 - 4 of 4
Sort by: Title | Date
Through All Generations
A service example from a church during a time of transition
Article | December 14, 2010
Worship Words Too Important to Neglect
In Worship Words, Debra and Ron Rienstra show why and how to give more attention to your church's worship language.
Feature Story | September 30, 2008
Worship in Difficult Times
All congregations experience crises, transitions, and conflicts. Worship will be affected by these difficult times, and can be the place where healing begins and continues.
Audio | January 01, 2007
The "In Between" Words: How to keep fellow worshipers tuned in
As worshipers move from one element of the service to the next, they need help to understand what they are doing and why. Verbal transitions help them stick with the worship dialogue between God and gathered people.
Feature Story | January 20, 2006
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point