Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
Church Polity and Online Sacraments in the Christian Reformed Church
Kathy Smith, Adjunct Professor of Church Polity at Calvin Theological Seminary, reflects on the administration of sacraments in the unique context of the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. She advises Christian Reformed churches to practice pastoral flexibility while still abiding by church polity, and provides a historical example from World War II, related by her predecessor Henry De Moor.
Article | March 27, 2020
Rediscovering the Beauty of Rest
Resources in the Bahasa Indo language from the Malang Choral Festival II held in Indonesia.
Resource Guide | October 27, 2016
- Sharing Hymn Stories Invites Worshipers into Experience
- Vesper Service: The Lord Is My Shepherd: Singing Our Faith
- La vida cristiana: Una liturgia para la gloria de Dios
- Aprender sobre la adoración integral a Dios en Efesios
- Calvin Seminary Reception
- LaTonya McIver Penny on Inclusion in Black Churches