A Face Like This One: The Significance of the Doctrine of the Ascension
First plenary address from a conference on the meaning of the Ascension.
First plenary address from "With a Shout," a day-long conference held in 2006 exploring the meaning of the Ascension culminated in a community worship service at Woodlawn Christian Reformed Church. The conference and service were co-sponsored by the Dean of the Chapel, Calvin College, and the Center for Excellence in Preaching.
Also from the conference:
- Opening Worship: How We See Things - Psalm 47
- Second plenary: Ascension, Adoption, and Homecoming
- Third plenary: The Meaning of Ascension for Christian Scholars
- Panel Discussion with Calvin College Faculty
- The Ascension in the Mission, Worship and Education of the Church
- Integrating the Ascension into Teaching and Scholarship
- Songs for Ascension: Looking Beyond Your Hymnal
- Community Worship: Investing in a Field of Flesh
If you don't see a place above to enter or view comments, it may be due to your browser's security or privacy settings. Please try adjusting your settings or using a different browser.