10 Ideas to Continue the Learning from the Calvin Symposium on Worship
Consider one or more of these ideas to extend the learning from the online Symposium on Worship all year long.
- Access any of the 50+ video and audio resources.
- Listen to the podcast Public Worship and the Christian Life through the CICW website and these platforms:
- Sign up for an online learning option on “Faithful Anti-Racism in a Time of Pandemic” facilitated by Christina Edmondson:
- Check out the curated resources at Preachingandworship.org, a sister website of Hymnary.org, ccel.org, and worship.calvin.edu.
- Purchase for your Psalm library En la escuela de los Salmos/At Psalms School and Psalms for All Seasons.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel | Like us on Facebook | Follow up on Twitter | Sign-up for the RSS feed.
- Consider applying for a Vital Worship Grant (available for those located in North America):
- Explore admissions to Calvin Theological Seminary, including their new Doctoral of Ministry Program.
- Explore admissions to Calvin University and a special shout out to the programs we support:
- Watch our website to learn about plans for #wsymp22!