Congregations often take time in their worship services to commission people and dedicate things to be used by the church.
Here are some commissioning service ideas taken from the Reformed Church in America.
- Order for Installation of Church Workers
- Order for Commissioning Christians to the Ministries of the Church
- Order for Commissioning a Commissioned Pastor
- Order for the Dedication of a Church
- Order for Laying the Cornerstone of a Church Building
- Order for the Receiving and Dedication of Memorials, Gifts, and Furnishings
- Commissioning Litany For Leaders And Teachers
- Commissioning of Christian Educators to Their Ministry in the Church
Here are some commissioning service ideas taken from the Lift Up Your Hearts hymnal.
And here is one more.
Making Music to the Lord: Commissioning of Worship/Music Ministry Staff - Psalm 27