How do I apply?
- Create an account in the Grant Management System. You will need your institution's tax ID number to create an account.
- Fill out the online proposal. You will be able to complete part of the proposal, save your work, and come back to it later. You will also be able to preview the full application in the first stage of the application process.
- Upload a proposed budget and budget narrative using this form.
- Upload a letter of institutional support from your dean or department chair.
- Upload a CV demonstrating qualifications for this grant and experiences that prepared you particularly well for this grant project.
- Upload a W9 for your institution, and documentation indicating your institution's tax exempt status.
- Submit your application by October 1. You will receive an email confirmation when your application has been submitted.
Approved grants will be announced by December 1.