Lily Constantine Kakish created the Arabic Lord’s Prayer song that nearly every Arab Christian knows. Now an English language version is helping more people pray with, and on behalf of, suffering Christians. Also see resources for Advent.
- Angels, from the Realms of Glory
- Kiran Young Wimberly on the Celtic Psalms Project
- Singing in Spanish and English: Reflections of Musicians and Educators.
- Our 95 Theses: Hispanic Perspectives on the Protestant Reformation
- Irish Presbyterians on Singing Celtic Psalms
- Silence, Beauty, and the Shape of Christian Discipleship