A regular discipline of writing psalm refrains helped one musician notice psalms in which creation and God’s people call each other to worship the Creator.
- Worship and Proclamation in a Multicultural and Multigenerational Congregation
- Here Are My Hands: A Practical Workshop on Affirming Vocation in Weekly Worship Practices
- Shaping a Reformation Commemoration Prayer or Worship Service
- Approaching Civic Holidays as Occasions of Both Thanksgiving and Lament
- Loving Your Neighbor with Dementia
- Teaching Children about the Meaning of the Lord's Supper