What We Have Learned
Congregations funded through the Grants Program have taught us that there are some basic principles common to all projects in this broadly ecumenical, multicultural, multigenerational search for vital worship.
In some cases grant projects have provided the groundwork for publications.
Audio files from past Colloquium's "Day of Learning"
- Joyce Borger, Music in the Church
- Dale Cooper, Cultivating Congregational Hospitality
- Scott Hoezee, Show, Don't Tell: Keeping Sermons Vivid
- Neal Plantinga, Praying for Shalom in the Psalms
- Paul Ryan, Collaborative Planning and Evaluation
- Howard Vanderwell, Links in the Liturgy
Learning from Advisory Board and Staff at Colloquium
Core values of vital worship are highlighted in many of our feature stories.
Highlights from Year-End Reports
- 2011 (pdf)