What We Have Learned
Congregations funded through the Grants Program have taught us that there are some basic principles common to all projects in this broadly ecumenical, multicultural, multigenerational search for vital worship.
Core values of vital worship are highlighted in many of our feature stories.
In some cases grant projects have provided the groundwork for publications.
Past Colloquium Learning
Story on recent events
- Video of services
- Festival of Psalms for the Christian Year (2015)
- Fruit of the Spirit of Jesus Christ (2014)
- Walking in the Light of Christ: A Festival on the Life, Passion, and Exaltation of Christ (2013)
- Choral readings
- Luke 15: Parables of the Lost Sheep, Coin, and Son (2014)
- Psalm 27
- Luke 12:22-34
- "I Believe in the Resurrection"
- Exodus 14:5-13
- 2 Corinthians 3:17-4:1, 5-15
- Fruit of the Spirit (2014)
Grant Advisory Board and Staff presentations
Day of Learning workshop audio files