Worship takes place in a specific community gathered to worship. These worship service outlines are intended as guides and should be adapted to the needs and traditions of your worshiping community.
- Micah's Hope explores the season of Advent through the eyes of the prophet Micah
- Preparing the Way focuses on the theme of personal preparation for Advent
- Songs of Advent is a series of five services for the season of Advent
- The Gifts of Christmas explores the preparation for Christmas during Advent
- When God Breaks In explores how Advent is a time of anticipation and waiting for God's act of "breaking into" world history for his redemptive work.
- Psalms for a Lenten Journey is built around a sampling of the Psalms
- Questions of the Last Week is based on the questions that came from the narratives of the week before Christ's resurrection
- Were You There explores the major events that happened leading up to and following Christ's death
- Resurrection Previews examines previews of Christ's resurrection
- Catching God's Wind explores how the church receives the outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- Free to Give focuses on the theme of stewardship
- Full Membership explores the importance of worshiping well, the privilege of leading God's people in worship, and the responsibility to carry out such tasks with excellence
- Gems from Christ explores Jesus' teaching ministry and how we receive his instructions for living as disciples
- Great Chapters of the Bible explores some of the great chapters of the Bible
- Growing with Peter explores how genuine worship involves an expression of God's story in our lives
- Knots of the Faith explores seven tough questions and struggles that Christians often face.
- Life's Toughest Questions explores five probing and strategic questions that people ask about life
- Our Only Comfort explores the Heidelberg Catechism, Lord's Days 1-7.
- Prayer Patterns explores the Christian's life of prayer, following the sequence of the Heidelberg Catechism, Lord's Days 45-52
- Reformation Truths explores the four main teachings of the Protestant Reformers
- Shaping Our Gratitude explores the Ten Commandments
- The Apostles' Creed explores some ideas and themes behind the Apostles' Creed
- The Chapters of Life explores how children and adults can participate together with integrity to give honor to God while paying credit to the significance of each age level
- The Church explores the nature and the life of the Christian Church as the place where faith is fed and nurtured
- The Foolishness of Our Faith is a four-part series that focuses on the counter-cultural aspect of the Christian faith
- Walking with Jesus through Psalm 23 explores the major themes of Psalm 23
- With Every Good Thing is a six-part series on the book of Hebrews from the 2008 Symposium on Worship. These services are designed to rejuvenate the vigor of the faithful by returning us to our first love: our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ
- Your Work Matters explores vocation, and how our faith and our work are integrated