Race, Class and the Kingdom of God
The Arrabon conference is for people who want to be equipped with practical resources for ministry of reconciliation.
Thursday, March 23, 2017 - Saturday, March 25, 2017
West End Assembly of God Church
You know we live in divided cities, communities, and country.
You know that 11 am Sunday morning is considered the most segregated hour in our society.
What should we do about it?
Co-hosted by David M. Bailey and Elena Aronson of Arrabon with several presenters, including
- Mark Charles, Five Small Loaves
- Bill Haley, The Falls Church Anglican
- Angie Hong, Willow Creek Chicago
- Latifah Phillips, PAGE CXVI
- Kathy Smith, Calvin Institute of Christian Worship
- Reggie Smith, Calvin Institute of Christian Worship