January 25–27, 2018 • Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
We look forward to welcoming 1400+ participants to the Calvin Symposium on Worship at Calvin College and Calvin Theological Seminary!
Checking in for the conference
Conference check-in and walk-up registration are located in the Hekman Library fireplace lobby at Calvin College, staffed during the following times:
- Wednesday, January 24, 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, January 25, and Friday, January 26, beginning at 7:30 am
- Saturday, January 27, beginning at 8 am
Check-in is a do-it-yourself process, done once when you first arrive for the conference:
- Parking is available at the Prince Conference Center, Covenant Fine Arts Center, or Spoelhof Center parking lots (also see accessibility map).
- If you paid for shuttle service from a hotel, a schedule will be emailed to you one week ahead.
- Travel to the Hekman Library Lobby:
- Pick-up your name badge (arranged alphabetically by last name). Your name badge contains information on the workshops and meals you signed up to attend.
- Pick-up your program & worship book. Preview the program book (pdf).
- On-campus wireless access: Select 'CICW' enter 'symposium'
After you check-in, you are invited to view the art exhibits and displays in the Covenant Fine Arts Center. There is a prayer room located in the lower level of the College Chapel building.
Thursday AM seminars and lunch
If you registered for a Thursday AM seminar or a retreat, we are providing lunch for you. Please see the program book PDF for location based on your AM seminar choice). Please attend the Thursday seminar or retreat you registered for so that the lunch count works out well! Thanks.
This is limited to seminars and workshops not at capacity. See instructions and form.
Preparing to learn at the conference
Learn more about the two co-sponsors of the conference
- Calvin Institute of Christian Worship
- Center for Excellence in Preaching
We look forward to seeing you at the conference in January! Contact us if you have any questions.