January 25–27, 2018 • Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
We look forward to welcoming 1600 participants to the Calvin Symposium on Worship at Calvin College and Calvin Theological Seminary!
Checking in for the conference
- Wednesday, January 24, 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, January 25, and Friday, January 26, beginning at 7:30 am
- Saturday, January 27, beginning at 8 am
Check-in is a do-it-yourself process, done once when you first arrive for the conference:
- Parking is available at the Prince Conference Center, Covenant Fine Arts Center, or Spoelhof Center parking lots (also see accessibility map).
- Travel to the Hekman Library Lobby:
- Pick-up your name badge (arranged alphabetically by last name). Your name badge contains information on the workshops and meals you signed up to attend.
- Pick-up your program & worship book.
- On-campus wireless access: Select 'CICW' enter 'revelation'
After you check-in, you are invited to view the art exhibits and displays in the Covenant Fine Arts Center. There is a prayer room located in the lower level of the College Chapel building.
Thursday AM seminars and retreats lunch
If you registered for a Thursday AM seminar or a Retreat, we are providing lunch for you. For most of you, the lunch is served at the seminar location (see the program book PDF for exact details). Please attend the Thursday seminar or retreat you registered for so that the lunch count works out well! Thanks.
This is limited to seminars and workshops not at capacity.
Preparing to learn at the conference
Learn more about the two co-sponsors of the conference
- Calvin Institute of Christian Worship
- Center for Excellence in Preaching
We look forward to seeing you at the conference in January! Contact us if you have any questions.