Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
Duane Kelderman on Weddings and Worship
A Christian wedding is a reflection of the people getting married. But the wedding is not meant to be just about one couple. A Christian wedding at its best is also a form of worship in which God calls and the gathered people respond.
Conversation | June 16, 2015
Christian Weddings Worth Remembering
Making weddings more like worship infuses them with sparkle and meaning that last far beyond memories of who wore what.
Feature Story | June 16, 2015
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point