Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
Duane Kelderman on Weddings and Worship
A Christian wedding is a reflection of the people getting married. But the wedding is not meant to be just about one couple. A Christian wedding at its best is also a form of worship in which God calls and the gathered people respond.
Conversation | June 16, 2015
Christian Weddings Worth Remembering
Making weddings more like worship infuses them with sparkle and meaning that last far beyond memories of who wore what.
Feature Story | June 16, 2015
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes