Search results 1 - 2 of 2
Sort by: Title | Date
Stroke Survivors in our Worshiping Communities
This workshop presents an ethnographic study describing the experiences of stroke survivors in their church communities and two worship services planned for these participants.
Audio | March 04, 2016
Peggy Goetz on Churches and Stroke Survivors
Stroke is a leading cause of disability in adults around the world, so your congregation probably includes—or will soon include—stroke survivors. And about a third of stroke survivors suffer from some form of communication impairment. Peggy Goetz researches the experience of stroke survivors in their church communities.
Conversation | September 12, 2014
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point