Search results 1 - 2 of 2
Sort by: Title | Date
Stroke Survivors in our Worshiping Communities
This workshop presents an ethnographic study describing the experiences of stroke survivors in their church communities and two worship services planned for these participants.
Audio | March 04, 2016
Peggy Goetz on Churches and Stroke Survivors
Stroke is a leading cause of disability in adults around the world, so your congregation probably includes—or will soon include—stroke survivors. And about a third of stroke survivors suffer from some form of communication impairment. Peggy Goetz researches the experience of stroke survivors in their church communities.
Conversation | September 12, 2014
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes