Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
How Loud Is Too Loud?
Volume in worship can be a touchy subject, one full of tensions. However, by looking at it through the lens of universal design and applying this principle to volume, we can see the many tensions in play and work together to glorify the Lord and lead God's people in song.
Article | March 21, 2016
Step Up and Take Charge
In this article Bob Langlois addresses that critical period of time before the worship service: the sound check. This can often be a frustrating time with too many leaders and not enough followers, and it can turn pretty ugly if someone doesn’t take charge. Langlois suggests that that person needs to be the sound engineer. —JB
Article | December 08, 2010
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Prayers for God's Leading
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point