Search results 1 - 4 of 4
Sort by: Title | Date
Jane Rogers Vann on Trusting the Liturgy
Many worship leaders wear themselves out trying to make worship new, fresh, relevant and, above all, different than it was last year or even last week. Maybe they don’t need to change so much and so often.
Conversation | April 12, 2016
Cory Willson on Inhabiting the Liturgy
Maybe you feel like a bad Christian when you catch yourself thinking about work or weekday concerns during corporate worship. But doing so can help you worship more deeply and faithfully.
Conversation | March 21, 2016
Coop's Column - O!
It's easy just to go through the motions of love without one's heart really being in it.
Reflection | August 09, 2010
Postmodernism, Worship, and Evangelism
While we often associate "postmodernism" with the explosion of communications technology or the outlandish claims of "deconstruction," this workshop suggested that postmodernism might also mean a return to symbols, icons, and ritual. With this in mind, this workshop explored the shape of worship as evangelism in postmodernity.
Audio | January 01, 2009
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point