Search results 1 - 5 of 5
Sort by: Title | Date
The Geography of Worship
An annotated research guide from the field of geography, exploring the relevance of place, space, and human/environment interactions for the study of worship practices.
Resource Guide | December 05, 2017
Medieval Spirituality and Liturgy as a Source for Contemporary Worship
An annotated research guide from the field of history, exploring the relevance of medieval spirituality and liturgy for current worship practices.
Resource Guide | June 26, 2017
Philosophy and/of Worship
An annotated research guide from the field of philosophy, focusing on the 'liturgical turn' in Christian philosophy of religion.
Resource Guide | March 14, 2017
The Economies of Pentecost: Postcolonial Reflections on Pastoral Care, Healing, and Christian Worship
An annotated research guide from the field of practical theology, focusing on pastoral care and the African American experience
Resource Guide | February 24, 2017
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point