Search results 1 - 4 of 4
Sort by: Title | Date
Design Guidelines for Church Renovations
As you begin thinking about why and how to renovate your church, consider gathering a group to talk through these priorities and discussion questions.
Article | February 14, 2012
Interview with Dallas Willard
This presentation was a lively conversation between Dallas Willard, professor at the University of Southern California, and Neal Plantinga, president of Calvin Theological Seminary.
Audio | January 01, 2008
Designing New Churches to Build a Sense of Community
Building a new church lets you rethink the message you send through its interior and exterior design. Good architectural choices can improve worship participation, promote a sense of community, and offer your church as a welcome "third place." A feature story exploring the design of new churches to promote community.
Feature Story | October 27, 2006
Steve Fridsma on the Church as a Third Place
Architects Steve Fridsma and James Vander Molen often speak at conferences such as the annual Worship Facilities Conference and Expo. But whether their topic is architecture for the emerging church or how to reuse commercial buildings as churches, Fridsma says they usually touch on a favorite subject, developing community in worship.
Article | October 27, 2006
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes