Search results 1 - 4 of 4
Sort by: Title | Date
Coop's Column - Worshipful Intimacy with Jesus Christ
In this series of meditations on the work of the Holy Spirit in believers’ lives, we are considering seven features about Christians which, said the English Puritan Christians, are Spirit-prompted and Spirit-endowed and which ought to mark the lives of those who aim to follow Jesus faithfully.
Reflection | June 10, 2013
Coop's Column - Belonging
Lonesomeness, that bleak and desperate feeling of abandonment and forsakenness, is the worst—the absolute worst—that can overtake any human being.
Reflection | October 19, 2010
Coop's Column - Prone to Wander
Rarely—almost never—do married persons make it their aim to get into an extra-marital relationship—to have an “affair.”
Reflection | September 24, 2010
Worship that Changes Lives: The Next Dimension
This workshop highlighted how our understanding of transformational worship experiences is deepened through a study of worship that included the narratives of church members. Drawing on the insights that are summarized in the book Worship that Changes Lives, participants were encouraged to reflect on the relational dimension of their worship experiences.
Article | January 01, 2009
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes