Search results 1 - 7 of 7
Sort by: Title | Date
Prayers of a Person, Prayers of the People
2019 Calvin Symposium on Worship | Workshop
Audio | May 08, 2019
A visual symbol that can be placed on the cover of service bulletins, within the written liturgy, or on a large screen display.
Image | March 16, 2017
How the News Shapes Our Prayers and Preaching
If our public prayers and preaching are at all responsive to the needs of the world, then how we glean information about the world is crucial.
Video | May 02, 2016
Catherine Gunsalus González on Ancient Resources for Today’s Worship
As in the second century, people come to churches today not knowing much about Christianity. Discoveries about early church worship can help Protestants and Catholics disciple newcomers.
Conversation | November 26, 2014
Karen Campbell, Jerry Pillay and Eric Sarwar on Global Prayer
Praying for the worldwide church was a priority at the 2014 Calvin Symposium on Worship in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Leaders from many nations described how to pray for their churches and fellow citizens. Three of them, all Presbyterian pastors, also gave brief interviews.
Conversation | April 28, 2014
Public Intercessory Prayer that Renews Worship
Want a no-cost, non-controversial way to renew worship for all ages in your congregation? Start praying for the worldwide church.
Feature Story | April 28, 2014
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes