Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
Liturgical Practices of Enslaved Africana People in the American Colonial Period As Witnessed in Select [En]slave[d] Narratives
This recording from the African American Religious Autobiographies Seminar, held in July 2022, presents an examination of enslaved narratives as a genre and primary source of the experiences of enslaved Africana people in the American context and presents select excerpts reflective of their theology and liturgical practice. Reverend Weaver joined us for a night of learning, presenting on her current historical research into the worship practices of early enslaved Americans.
Video | November 10, 2022
Symposium 2009 - A Firm Foundation: Biblical Principles of Worship
Twelve principles were presented as a scriptural framework for thinking about, preaching and teaching on, and planning and leading corporate worship.
Audio | January 01, 2009
- Sharing Hymn Stories Invites Worshipers into Experience
- Vesper Service: The Lord Is My Shepherd: Singing Our Faith
- La vida cristiana: Una liturgia para la gloria de Dios
- Aprender sobre la adoración integral a Dios en Efesios
- Calvin Seminary Reception
- LaTonya McIver Penny on Inclusion in Black Churches