Search results 1 - 5 of 5
Sort by: Title | Date
A Worship Service based on Matthew 13
A worship service based on Matthew 13, The Parable of the Sower.
Video | July 07, 2016
Parables: Reflecting their multiple meanings in preaching and music
Jesus told parables that were far more than simple stories with one heavenly meaning. Here's how preachers, musicians, and worship leaders can plan parable-based worship that lingers in people's lives.
Feature Story | January 08, 2010
Kenneth E. Bailey on Jesus through Middle Eastern Eyes
Middle East scholar Kenneth Bailey's books, lectures, and more invite Christians to strip away cultural mythologies and worship the real Jesus of the Middle East. A feature story exploring the life of Jesus through his own Middle-Eastern culture.
Feature Story | May 07, 2008
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point