Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
Christian Worship in the 4th Century Jerusalem
What might an ancient church have to say for renewing our worship today?
Audio | January 28, 2011
Introduction to The Catechetical Lectures of Cyril of Jerusalem
Can a theologian be a good pastor or evangelist? Can an effective, church-growing evangelist be theological? Can a caring pastor preach doctrine in a relevant way? Is it possible for one person to be a dynamic evangelist, pastor, and theologian all at once? Looking at Cyril, the fourth century bishop of Jerusalem, is helpful.
Article | May 08, 2008
What Hath Silicon Valley to Do with Jerusalem? Technological Innovation and Ancient Practice in Worship
Certainly advances in presentation technology provide opportunities to do new things in worship. But they can also enhance our ability to do the ancient things of worship. This session discusses integrating presentation technologies both into the worship space and the worship service.
Audio | January 01, 2008
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point