Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
Christian Worship in the 4th Century Jerusalem
What might an ancient church have to say for renewing our worship today?
Audio | January 28, 2011
Introduction to The Catechetical Lectures of Cyril of Jerusalem
Can a theologian be a good pastor or evangelist? Can an effective, church-growing evangelist be theological? Can a caring pastor preach doctrine in a relevant way? Is it possible for one person to be a dynamic evangelist, pastor, and theologian all at once? Looking at Cyril, the fourth century bishop of Jerusalem, is helpful.
Article | May 08, 2008
What Hath Silicon Valley to Do with Jerusalem? Technological Innovation and Ancient Practice in Worship
Certainly advances in presentation technology provide opportunities to do new things in worship. But they can also enhance our ability to do the ancient things of worship. This session discusses integrating presentation technologies both into the worship space and the worship service.
Audio | January 01, 2008
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes