Search results 1 - 5 of 5
Sort by: Title | Date
Being a Liturgist
A list of qualities that a liturgist should strive for.
Article | September 17, 2014
Consider Those "In Between" Words - From Reformed Worship
Spoken transitions in a worship service
Article | July 16, 2014
The In-Between Words
The little words and phrases from scripture readings, sermons and songs make all the difference for encouraging full participation in worship.
Audio | February 18, 2014
It's All About Grace: A Hymn Festival in South Haven Michigan
This hymn festival took place at Hope Reformed Church in South Haven, MI on October 6, 2013.
Worship Service | October 14, 2013
The "In Between" Words: How to keep fellow worshipers tuned in
As worshipers move from one element of the service to the next, they need help to understand what they are doing and why. Verbal transitions help them stick with the worship dialogue between God and gathered people.
Feature Story | January 20, 2006
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes