Search results 1 - 2 of 2
Sort by: Title | Date
Culturally Diverse and Holistic Worship
Worship throughout scripture and history is culturally diverse, not monolithic, reflecting the diversity of God and his creation. True biblical worship is also holistic, involving the soul, the mind, and the body. This workshop explored the culturally diverse and holistic nature of worship, with reference especially to African American, Caribbean, and Hispanic worship.
Audio | January 01, 2007
Ephesians: A Model of Integral (Holistic) Worship
Paul's letter to the Ephesians demonstrates that worship is an excellent way of expressing the deepest theological teachings and also of integrating them to everyday life. Actually, Ephesians shows that life is an act of worship. This session opened up this compelling book not only for preachers and teachers, but for all who long for a deeper biblical perspective on worship.
Audio | January 01, 2006
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point