Search results 1 - 4 of 4
Sort by: Title | Date
Hip Hop and Worship: Dealing with the Dilemma
Why is the church still wrestling with whether to engage or not engage Hip Hop Culture, particularly Hip Hop created and performed by Christian artists? Is there such a thing as Christian Hip Hop?
Audio | February 23, 2015
The Street Is My Pulpit: Hip Hop, Youth Culture, and the Gospel in Kenya
This workshop explored some of the ways youth express and understand their Christian faith and how it relates to the contemporary social, economic, and political realities facing their generation in Kenya today.
Video | February 18, 2014
The Reconciling, Sanctifying, Energizing Power of Worship's Urban Beat
East End Fellowship in Richmond, Virginia, started an urban songwriting internship and a gospel choir to reflect its congregational values of incarnation and reconciliation.
Feature Story | October 11, 2012
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes