Search results 1 - 6 of 6
Sort by: Title | Date
Reggie Smith on Churches Called to Become Multicultural
Considering the “Joseph question” and the “Jonah question” can help congregations overcome fear of talking about race, culture, and how God might be calling them to change
Conversation | March 08, 2018
The Geography of Worship
An annotated research guide from the field of geography, exploring the relevance of place, space, and human/environment interactions for the study of worship practices.
Resource Guide | December 05, 2017
Does Church Location Make Any Difference?
Because human beings are embodied creatures, the shape of the material world—in particular, the shape of the built environment—will affect their spiritual lives, both in relation to God and to each other.
Article | October 24, 2017
Why We Need to Know the History of Our Churches
The fact remains that most American Christians remain startlingly ignorant of critical aspects of their church’s history. Learning this history can help us more faithfully know ourselves, love others, and follow Christ.
Article | August 07, 2017
Thinking Geographically about Congregational Ministries
Maps can help your congregation learn about itself, set ministry priorities and connect to the global church.
Article | August 26, 2016
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes