Search results 1 - 2 of 2
Sort by: Title | Date
Coop's Column - The Lord's Example, the Teacher's Command
Maundy Thursday. The name comes from the Latin, novum mandatum or “new commandment” and recalls the event of Jesus washing his disciples’ feet.
Reflection | March 25, 2013
This service was designed to be a full service of Word and sacrament. It was also designed to allow worshipers to share in the intimacy Jesus experienced with his disciples through foot washing and during the meal in the hours prior to his arrest and crucifixion.
Article | December 01, 2007
- Cultivating an Ecclesiological Understanding: An Interview with C. Michael Hawn led by John Witvliet
- Two Pastors on Christian Worship in Politically Divided Times
- Cornelius Plantinga on Developing Habits of Prayer
- Faithful Anti-Racism Leadership Development Cohorts
- Top Songs for Pentecost
- Worship Resources for Funerals