Search results 1 - 4 of 4
Sort by: Title | Date
Better Together: The Call for People with and without Disabilities to Worship, Serve, Learn, and Live Alongside Each Other
This presentation addressed practical ways congregations can have a real impact on the lives of people with disabilities and their families living in their community and to make worship more accessible to everyone.
Audio | January 01, 2009
All Ages Needed for Intergenerational Worship
Though many churches offer multiple worship options, each pegged to an age or generation, Howard Vanderwell and Steve Burger make a case for intergenerational worship that has families worshiping together. A feature story exploring the importance of intergenerational worship.
Feature Story | June 11, 2007
Helping Families Grow Closer to God: Worship Beyond Sunday Morning
How do we find God outside of the sanctuary?
Audio | January 01, 2007
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes