Search results 1 - 4 of 4
Sort by: Title | Date
Better Together: The Call for People with and without Disabilities to Worship, Serve, Learn, and Live Alongside Each Other
This presentation addressed practical ways congregations can have a real impact on the lives of people with disabilities and their families living in their community and to make worship more accessible to everyone.
Audio | January 01, 2009
All Ages Needed for Intergenerational Worship
Though many churches offer multiple worship options, each pegged to an age or generation, Howard Vanderwell and Steve Burger make a case for intergenerational worship that has families worshiping together. A feature story exploring the importance of intergenerational worship.
Feature Story | June 11, 2007
Helping Families Grow Closer to God: Worship Beyond Sunday Morning
How do we find God outside of the sanctuary?
Audio | January 01, 2007
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point