Search results 1 - 2 of 2
Sort by: Title | Date
Mark L. MacDonald on Gospel-Based Discipleship and Indigenous Christians
Archbishop Mark L. MacDonald speaks and writes about gospel inculturation in Indigenous ministries, especially among First Nations Anglicans in Canada. Churches everywhere can learn from the Indigenous Gospel-Based Discipleship model for worship, governance, and community life.
Conversation | March 24, 2020
Indigenous Christian Worship Resources: Where to Start
Many congregations are beginning to realize that they live, work, and worship on land taken from Indigenous people. Learning about First Nations and Native American Christians can help worshipers from other cultures see the gospel with new eyes.
Article | March 19, 2020
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Prayers for God's Leading
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point