Search results 1 - 5 of 5
Sort by: Title | Date
Trauma-Informed Care in Church Worship and Life
This topic showcase highlights resources to help churches use trauma-informed practices in church worship and congregational life. Faith communities are more effective when they become more aware of adverse childhood experiences, collective trauma, and other tragedy.
Topic Showcase | March 24, 2020
Becoming a Trauma-Informed Faith Community
Resources to help churches and other faith communities do ministry with people affected by adverse childhood experiences or other trauma.
Topic Showcase | March 19, 2020
Mental Illnesses and the Church’s Calling
This topic showcase highlights resources to help churches reclaim their role in including and befriending people who live with mental illnesses.
Topic Showcase | October 29, 2018
From Barriers to Belonging: The Church and People with Disabilities
Led by Erik W. Carter, this session focuses on ten dimensions of belonging and their salience to the inclusion of people with intellectual disability, autism, and other developmental disabilities in the full life of the church.
Audio | May 10, 2018
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes