Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
Lora Copley and Elizabeth Vander Haagen on Family Prayer and Worship
Families spending more time together during COVID-19 stay-at-home orders have the opportunity to nurture—or begin—daily practices of family worship and prayer.
Conversation | May 01, 2020
A Prayer to God in Anxious Times
Rev. Cornelius Plantinga, Jr. wrote this prayer in March 2020 during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Reflection | April 02, 2020
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point