Search results 1 - 5 of 5
Sort by: Title | Date
Ordinary Time Resource Guide
This resource guide for Ordinary Time includes sermon ideas, worship songs and hymns, visual arts, and readings to help you plan “ordinary” worship—times in the church year outside the seasons of Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Lent, Easter, and Pentecost. The season’s liturgical color is green, symbolizing a time of growth in the Christian life. This guide also includes ideas for worship on Christ the King Sunday, Thanksgiving, and All Saints’ Day/Reformation Sunday.
Resource Guide | July 08, 2011
Christ the King Sunday Worship Planning
Marking the kingship of Christ makes a healthy transition that leads directly from Ordinary Time into Advent, the Christmas cycle, and the remainder of the Christian year.
Article | October 26, 2010
Planning Ahead: Worship in November
Worship service ideas for the month of November.
Article | October 21, 2010
Christ the King - Christ the King Sunday - Colossians 1
A worship service for Christ the King Sunday with the theme of Christ as King, not only of the church but of all creation. He is the framework around which all things are oriented.
Worship Service | June 01, 2004
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point