Search results 1 - 5 of 5
Sort by: Title | Date
Ordinary Time Resource Guide
This resource guide for Ordinary Time includes sermon ideas, worship songs and hymns, visual arts, and readings to help you plan “ordinary” worship—times in the church year outside the seasons of Advent, Christmas, Epiphany, Lent, Easter, and Pentecost. The season’s liturgical color is green, symbolizing a time of growth in the Christian life. This guide also includes ideas for worship on Christ the King Sunday, Thanksgiving, and All Saints’ Day/Reformation Sunday.
Resource Guide | July 08, 2011
Christ the King Sunday Worship Planning
Marking the kingship of Christ makes a healthy transition that leads directly from Ordinary Time into Advent, the Christmas cycle, and the remainder of the Christian year.
Article | October 26, 2010
Planning Ahead: Worship in November
Worship service ideas for the month of November.
Article | October 21, 2010
The Lord Upon the Throne - Christ the King Sunday - Psalm 11
This worship service for Christ the King Sunday, based on Psalm 11, traces the major events in the life of Christ, from the beginning of his incarnation to his exaltation as King.
Worship Service | June 01, 2004
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes