Search results 1 - 5 of 5
Sort by: Title | Date
Talking with Children about the Sacraments
These two mothers of young children have a particular interest in helping children understand what it means to be baptized and to participate in the Lord’s Supper.
Audio | January 27, 2012
Worship That Is Friendly to Children - Part 2
Perhaps the most common way of trying to include children in worship is by providing a "children's message" during the service.
Article | September 04, 2004
Worship That Is Friendly to Children - Part 1
Though there are many voices and influences that would lead us in the direction of separating the various age groups in worship, we consider the worshiping congregation to be an intergenerational group of worshipers.
Article | August 29, 2004
The Sermon for Children
An article of suggestions for making the children's message, or children's sermon, thoughtful, engaging, and integrated into the rest of the liturgy.
Article | June 01, 2004
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point