Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
Mimi L. Larson on Engaging Children in Worship
As full image-bearers of God, children can and do have authentic experiences of worship. God interacts with and wants to be in relationship with them. Mimi L. Larson is researching how faith development styles and church theology influence children’s faith formation.
Conversation | December 03, 2020
Intergenerational Youth Ministry During COVID-19
Congregations looking to keep their members connected as the body of Christ could organize a “mail buddy” system, pairing children and youth with other church members homebound because of COVID-19.
Article | April 14, 2020
- Prayers for God's Leading
- The Beatitudes: 2022 Calvin Symposium on Worship Preaching Theme
- Praying for God’s Leading: Philippians 1:9-11
- Diversity & Inclusion for All
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on Earthkeeping, the Church, and Generational Differences
- Kyle Meyaard-Schaap on the Arts as a Climate Tipping Point