Search results 1 - 5 of 5
Sort by: Title | Date
Scholars Suggest How to Remember the Reformation
Seven scholars, pastors and musicians discuss how Protestants and Catholics can and should together observe the 500th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation in 2017.
Conversation | June 01, 2016
Karin Maag on Calvin’s Geneva and the 500th Protestant Reformation Anniversary
Whether you observe Halloween, All Saints’ Day or Reformation Sunday, you probably know that Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to a church door on October 31, 1517 and that John Calvin promoted the Reformation in Geneva, Switzerland. Here’s why that still matters.
Conversation | October 27, 2015
Worship in Calvin’s Geneva: Challenges and Opportunities Then and Now
Based on her forthcoming edited volume of primary sources on worship in Calvin’s Geneva, Karin Maag outlines what happened in Geneva as the city moved from Catholicism to Protestantism.
Audio | February 20, 2015
Reformation Day Festival: A Doxology to Grace - Ephesians 1, 2 Timothy 1, Romans 11
A worship service intended to mark the significance of the Protestant Reformation, aiding worshipers to claim the legacy of the Reformed faith and stirring them to give all glory to God for salvation.
Worship Service | June 01, 2005
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes