Search results 1 - 3 of 3
Sort by: Title | Date
Spirit-People and Embodied Worship
In this workshop, we considered the surprisingly embodied work of the Holy Spirit described in scripture, and think about the importance of the body for those who would become people of the Spirit.
Audio | February 22, 2013
Coop's Column - God Wearing Skin
Christians believe the transcendent, holy, and eternal God, who is pure Spirit, took on weak, decaying flesh.
Reflection | December 20, 2010
Culturally Diverse and Holistic Worship
Worship throughout scripture and history is culturally diverse, not monolithic, reflecting the diversity of God and his creation. True biblical worship is also holistic, involving the soul, the mind, and the body. This workshop explored the culturally diverse and holistic nature of worship, with reference especially to African American, Caribbean, and Hispanic worship.
Audio | January 01, 2007
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes