Search results 1 - 8 of 8
Sort by: Title | Date
Cross of Wood
A visual symbol that can be placed on the cover of service bulletins, within the written liturgy, or on a large screen display.
Image | March 27, 2017
Introducing Lent: A Season of Preparation and Repentance
Through deliberate forms of self-denial, Christians in Lent open their hearts to the self-giving grace of Jesus Christ and their own union with Christ.
Reflection | March 06, 2017
Coop's Column - As Alert As Possible
Lent is a six-week season in the Christian year that starts with Ash Wednesday, reaches peak intensity and agony on Good Friday and finishes with a crescendo of joy and triumph at Easter.
Reflection | February 15, 2013
The Radiant Preciousness of Jesus Series
During this Lenten season, I intend to focus these meditations on the radiant preciousness of our Lord Jesus Christ and his love-driven willingness to endure cruel suffering and death in order to bring us new life.
Reflection | Audio | February 21, 2012
Ash Wednesday Worship
A worship service of repentance and renewal for Ash Wednesday
Worship Service | February 22, 2011
Why Ash Wednesday?
An article exploring Ash Wednesday and the implications for believers.
Article | February 22, 2011
- 3 Songs of Consecration / 3 Cantos de consagración
- Calvin Seerveld on The Passion and Poetry of the Psalms
- 3 Songs about the Lord's Return / 3 Cantos sobre el retorno del Señor
- 3 Songs About the Name of Jesus / 3 Cantos sobre el nombre de Jesús
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Community and Social Justice Themes
- Teacher-Scholar Panel: Historical and Contemporary Cultural Themes