Like most of us, high school teens want their Sunday morning worship to be genuine, enthusiastic, lively, and—most of all—God-glorifying. Sunday Morning Live builds on those expectations while at the same time teaching teens the principles of worship in the Reformed/Presbyterian tradition. In six sessions, it offers hands-on, experiential learning that keeps students involved, with multisensory content that's been field-tested with a real youth group.
- Will You Come When You're Called (Call to Worship)
- Right with God (Confession and Assurance)
- Hearing the Word (Scripture, Sermon and Response)
- Washed and Fed (Sacraments of Baptism and Communion)
- Blessed to Be a Blessing (Sending)
- optional extra sessions for planning & leading a worship service as well as an outline for a retreat centered on worship