Reconciliation is nearly impossible without shared knowledge, language and practices.
Have you had embarrassing moments of cultural insensitivity?
Do you struggle to have fruitful dialogue about racial tension?
Do you feel able to have safe and authentic conversations about race with your community?
Gaining shared knowledge, language, and best practices for community flourishing empowers you to actually do something about the divisions you experience. Let’s work together to help the Church be a credible witness to the important work of racial reconciliation.
This video-based curriculum is taught by Arrabon leaders David M. Bailey and Elena Aronson.
In the fall of 2018 the Worship Institute sponsored ten groups across the US who met together and worked through the curriculum:
- Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California
- Bethany Presbyterian Church, Seattle, Washington
- Congregations Organizing for Racial Reconciliation, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Grace Mosaic Church, Washington DC
- John Knox Presbyterian Church, Normandy Park, Washington
- Madison Square Church, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Messiah College, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Seattle Presbytery, Seattle, Washington
- Village Baptist Church, Beaverton, Oregon