Prepare for Symposium
Calvin Symposium on Worship: January 30 – February 1, 2014
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
We look forward to welcoming 1500 participants to the annual Calvin Symposium on Worship at Calvin College and Calvin Theological Seminary!
Checking in for the conference & Walk-up registration
Check-in, Walk-up registration, and the Information Station are located in the Hekman Library fireplace lobby at Calvin College. This area is staffed during the following times:
- Wednesday, January 29, 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, January 30, starting at 7:00 am
- Friday, January 31, starting at 7:30 am
- Saturday, February 1, starting at 7:30 am
Check-in is a do-it-yourself process, done once when you first arrive for the conference:
- Parking is available at the Prince Conference Center, Covenant Fine Arts Center, or Spoelhof Center parking lots.
- Pick-up your name badge (arranged alphabetically by last name) from the tables in the Library Lobby. Your name badge contains information on the workshops and meals you signed up to attend.
- Pick-up your
- program & worship book
- If you pre-paid for additional books, pick them up at the designated table in the lobby.
Walk-up registration is available but limited to the workshops still open.
After you check-in, you are invited to visit the Covenant Fine Arts Center and
Preparing to worship
Reflect on and study the texts for the worship services.
Preparing to learn
Learn more about the Calvin Institute of Christian Worship, including our Mission statement and guiding documents for our work:
Also see an interview with Kathy Smith on "Getting the Most out of Symposium"
We look forward to seeing you here! Contact us if you have any questions.