Symposium on Worship - January 28–30, 2016 - Grand Rapids, MI, USA
We look forward to welcoming 1500 participants to the Calvin Symposium on Worship at Calvin College and Calvin Theological Seminary!
Preparing to learn at the conference
Here are some ideas to help you prepare for the conference:
- Read this interview with Kathy Smith on "Getting the Most out of Symposium."
Checking in for the conference
- Wednesday, January 27, 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, January 28, and Friday, January 29, 7:30 - 8;30 am
- Saturday, January 30, 8 - 8:30 am
Check-in is a do-it-yourself process, done once when you first arrive for the conference:
- Parking is available at the Prince Conference Center, Covenant Fine Arts Center, or Spoelhof Center parking lots (also see accessibility map).
- Pick-up your name badge (arranged alphabetically by last name) from the tables in the Hekman Library Lobby. Your name badge contains information on the workshops and meals you signed up to attend.
- Pick-up your program & worship book.
After you check-in, you are invited to
- view the art exhibits and displays, Covenant Fine Arts Center
- visit the Prayer Room, Hiemenga Hall 317
This is limited to seminars and workshops not at capacity. Those choices will be posted after online registration closes (January 20).
Learn more about the two co-sponsors of the conference
- Calvin Institute of Christian Worship
- Center for Excellence in Preaching
We look forward to seeing you at the conference in January! Contact us if you have any questions.