January 26–28, 2017 • Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
We look forward to welcoming 1500 participants to the Calvin Symposium on Worship at Calvin College and Calvin Theological Seminary!
Preparing to learn at the conference
Checking in for the conference
- Wednesday, January 25, 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, January 26, and Friday, January 27, beginning at 7:30 am
- Saturday, January 28, beginning at 8 am
Check-in is a do-it-yourself process, done once when you first arrive for the conference:
- Parking is available at the Prince Conference Center, Covenant Fine Arts Center, or Spoelhof Center parking lots (also see accessibility map).
- Travel to the Hekman Library Lobby:
- Pick-up your name badge (arranged alphabetically by last name). Your name badge contains information on the workshops and meals you signed up to attend.
- Pick-up your program & worship book. View as a PDF.
After you check-in, you are invited to view the art exhibits and displays in the Covenant Fine Arts Center. There is a prayer room located in the lower level of the College Chapel building.
All conference attendees may pick-up a free copy of the new book Teach Us To Pray: Scripture-Centered Family Worship through the Year. This is available at the Calvin Press exhibit, second level of the Covenant Fine Arts Center, beginning at 12 noon on Thursday.
This is limited to seminars and workshops not at capacity.
Learn more about the two co-sponsors of the conference
- Calvin Institute of Christian Worship
- Center for Excellence in Preaching
We look forward to seeing you at the conference in January! Contact us if you have any questions.