Learning from the Vital Worship Grants Advisory Board and Staff 2013
Outlines of the plenary talks given by the Vital Worship Grants Program advisory Board and staff from Grant Colloquium June 2013.
At the June 2013 Colloquium for CICW grant recipients, several members of the Worship Grants Advisory Board and staff of CICW offered brief presentations related to worship and their own research or ministry. These wonderfully helpful talks were interspersed in the plenary sessions and were greatly appreciated by those attending. The speakers have graciously agreed to share what they spoke about in writing. The contributions linked below are in several different formats—a pastor's blog, a professor's outline, a manuscript of a presentation, key points to remember, and a full article on a given topic. We hope you will find them as helpful as we did at the Colloquium!
- Doug Brouwer, There's Something About a Pastor
- William Dyrness, Visual Arts and Worship Seminar
- William Johnston, Fostering Worship Renewal in Academic Settings
- Duane Kelderman, How People Change
- Kathy Smith, Three Ways to be Sustained as you Lead through Change
- Lisa Weaver, Key Points on Ecumenical Hospitality
- Joyce Ann Zimmerman, Silence for Life and Worship