Find a job
These job openings related to worship are submitted by churches and organizations. Please contact each organization directly for more information or to apply.
The job openings related to worship and listed below are submitted by churches and organizations. Please contact each organization directly for more information or to apply.
Also see sample job descriptions.
To post a job, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief description and web link for complete information.
Director of Worship Arts
Christ Church, East Greenwich, RI (posted 2-10-2014)
Visit the website for job description and details.
Full-time Worship Director
Bethany Church, Muskegon, MI (posted 2-6-2014)
Bethany Church is a small (200) but vital Christian Reformed Church congregation located in downtown Muskegon. We are passionate about reconciliation and partnership with those in our neighborhood, where we have been located for 110 years. We are seeking a gifted individual to oversee all elements of worship development, including leading worship services which will be relevant to our increasingly diverse congregation; to implement a School of the Worship Arts; and to assume leadership for our gospel choir, Blended Voices of Praise. This is a full time position; we prefer someone willing to relocate to Muskegon. Minority candidates are encourage to apply.
Visit the website for a complete job description and an overview of Bethany Church.
To apply please submit resume and audio/visual/links to past worship involvement to: Gail Hall, Search Team Chair
Part-time Worship Director/Band Leader
Morning Star Church, Middleville, MI (posted 12-2-2013)
Average of 5 hours a week
- 8 a.m. to noon on Sundays includes rehearsal with singers and worship service
- Regular planning with pastor (done monthly with weekly check-ins)
- time as needed communicating by email with our tech director
Qualifications and expectations:
- A Christ-honoring leader who understands worship as our gift to God
- Instruments: guitar, keyboard
- Teaches new music well to singers and other non-professional musicians
- Reads music
- Uses or is willing to learn Planning Center Online
- Willing to develop leadership of others
- Comfortable leading prayer time with singers, tech, staff, before worship on Sundays
- Reports to the lead pastor—once-a-month job performance review and planning session required along with communication as needed throughout the week to fulfill ministry goals
Contact Information: Pastor Beth Ernest, 616-558-2660, email@example.com