Find a job
These job openings related to worship are submitted by churches and organizations. Please contact each organization directly for more information or to apply.
The job openings related to worship and listed below are submitted by churches and organizations. Please contact each organization directly for more information or to apply.
Also see sample job descriptions.
To post a job, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief description and web link for complete information.
PRAISE GROUP LEADER (posted 10/13/2014)
Second Christian Reformed Church, 2021 Sheldon Rd, Grand Haven, MI
The leader should be possess leadership qualities, be proficient on guitar, and, preferably also singing. Please send inquiries to email@example.com.
1. Be committed to our Reformed worship principles:
2. Direct the Praise Group in the best way to lead our congregation in singing the worship repertoire as selected by our Liturgy Committee. The worship leader should be proficient in playing guitar; vocal skills are also preferred.
3. Be available on a regular schedule (app. once every three weeks) as arranged with the Music and Worship Coordinator.
4. Typically, but not exclusively, lead Praise Group rehearsals prior to Sunday morning worship services.
5. Salary to be agreed upon between the Worship Ministry Team and the Praise Group Leader.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT WORSHIP LEADER(posted 9/22/2014)
City Life Church, Grand Rapids, MI
At City Life Church, we’re building a community of diversity. We do not discriminate in the employment of individuals on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
ORGANIST (posted 9/12/2014)
First Presbyterian Church of Hastings, 405 N M-37 Hwy, Hastings, MI
The First Church of Hastings is seeking a full-time organist to play our beautiful two manual 37 rank hybrid combination pipe/digital instrument. A heart to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with your gift and developed talent of playing the organ at our church is highly desired.
- Full-time – Sundays, 9:00 a.m. service
- Hours – estimated 4-6 per week, dependent upon potential choir accompaniment
- Compensation – competitive, negotiable
- Instrument – two manual, 37 rank, combination pipe, digital hybrid
- Experience – 2 years desired, not mandatory
If interested, please provide your resume to Church Administrator Jim Day.
Contact Jim at 269-945-5463 x3023 with any questions.
WORSHIP COORDINATOR (posted 9/10/2014)
Cornerstone Church, Waukesha, WI
Cornerstone Church (Presbyterian Church in America) in Waukesha, Wisconsin (a suburb of Milwaukee) is seeking a Worship Coordinator to help build a growing ministry. We are a congregation of 200 regular attendees focused on building the church body while evangelizing southeastern Wisconsin. The preferred candidate is to implement Cornerstone’s vision in the context of Lord’s Day worship, which will entail recruiting, discipling and mentoring musicians and others serving in worship; developing a dynamic liturgy in conjunction with the senior pastor with a view to provide an environment for God’s people to encounter God the Father, through the work of God the Son by the power of God the Holy Spirit.Send resumes or inquires to search committee in care of: Chris Vogel or mail to Cornerstone Church, N6 W31449 Alberta Drive, Delafield, WI 53018.
See the full job description.
CHOIR ACCOMPANIST (posted 9/3/2014)
Seymour CRC, 840 Alger St., SE , Grand Rapids, MI
Choir accompanist needed for 25 voice choir. We rehearse at 11 AM on Sunday morning. We sing about every other Sunday and on those days we rehearse at 8:30 AM. We sing a variety of octavos for our worship services.