Find a job
These job openings related to worship are submitted by churches and organizations. Please contact each organization directly for more information or to apply.
The job openings related to worship and listed below are submitted by churches and organizations. Please contact each organization directly for more information or to apply.
Also see sample job descriptions.
To post a job, email email@example.com. Please include a brief description and web link for complete information.
WORSHIP COORDINATOR POSITION (Posted 7/22/2014)
Community Christian Reformed Church, Oakdale, CA
The Community Christian Reformed Church in Oakdale, CA is seeking applicants for our part-time Worship Coordinator position. If you’re a committed follower of Christ, passionate about facilitating great times of meaningful worship, and have experience in leading a team of gifted volunteers we would love to hear from you. Our mid-size church meets in one of the most historic buildings in the downtown area of our growing community. Here in this beautiful space we strive to utilize a wide range of vocalists and instruments along with the right supporting technology to offer a blended worship service that is welcoming, encouraging, and relevant for each generation of our community. If you’re interested in learning more about this position, please contact our church office for a more detailed job description and application package.
Phone: (209) 847-5692 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MUSIC COORDINATOR POSITION (Posted 7/3/2014)
Christ Community Church, Grand Rapids, MI
- This part-time position (roughly eight hours/week) requires leading musically forty-nine Sundays per calendar year, as well as Maundy Thursday and Christmas Eve. The Music Coordinator will receive three paid Sundays off per calendar year.
- Use musical gifts to lead the congregation in worship.
- Work with the Senior Pastor and other Musicians in selecting music for worship.
- Communicate information related to the media presentation to the Office Manager.
- Lead weekly rehearsal in preparation of upcoming worship services and prior to the worship service on Sunday morning.
- Nurture musicians to grow spiritually and musically.
- Work with the Senior Pastor and Worship Committee in building the musical aspect of worship at Christ Community Church and develop relationships with other musicians in the community.
- Work with couples getting married at Christ Community in selecting music that is fitting for a Christian service of worship (negotiable – additional compensation applies if available).
For more information, contact the church office. The phone number is 616-954-0331.