Find a job
These job openings related to worship are submitted by churches and organizations. Please contact each organization directly for more information or to apply.
The job openings related to worship and listed below are submitted by churches and organizations. Please contact each organization directly for more information or to apply.
Also see sample job descriptions.
To post a job, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a brief description and web link for complete information.
DIRECTOR OF WORSHIP AND MUSIC (Posted 4/16/2014)
Hillcrest Christian Reformed Church (Hudsonville, MI) is seeking a part-time (25-30 hrs) Director of Worship and Music to assist us in our mission by helping us in our efforts at developing our blended worship. Contact us for more information.
MUSIC LEADER (Posted 4/1/2014)
Covenant CRC (Grand Rapids) is an intergenerational, 600 member, music-loving church seeking an energetic, organized, part time Music Leader to oversee our music ministry and help organize our blended worship services. For further information, see our website: covenant-crc.org
Part-time Worship Director (posted 3-24-2014)
North Holland Reformed Church, Holland, MI
Description: The Worship Director provides vision and leadership to the creative use of music and the arts in a blended worship environment.
Part-time Worship Leader (posted 3-20-2014)
Watershed (Harderwyk Ministries), Holland, MI
Description: Watershed (part of Harderwyk Ministries) is a dynamic, missional and casual community with two identical contemporary worship services on Sunday mornings. Our five core values are: Authenticity, Empowerment, Multiplication, The Gospel Transforms Lives, and Faith is a Journey. We are looking for someone who will embody these values and call us to do the same.
1) Provide spiritual leadership and mentor volunteer musicians and vocalists.
2) Lead from guitar and/or keyboard and can lead vocally.
3) Build and lead a worship planning team.
1) Provide weekly and ongoing leadership and direction for the ministry of music for Watershed.
2) Organize and lead rehearsals for band members.
3) Meet regularly with the Pastor of Watershed and the Worship Planning Team to coordinate topics, atmosphere and connection of music with messages, testimonies and/or special events.
4) Correspond regularly with participants in the bands, keeping them informed of schedules, expectations, rehearsal times and other events.
5) Work with Fusion and Celebration worship leaders to coordinate music for combined worship services.
6) Work with Pastor of Watershed and/or Ministry Coordinator to schedule guest bands.
7) Purchase and/or create and maintain a Watershed library of music and chord charts.
8) Reports directly to the Watershed Pastor.
This part-time position is 15-20 hours a week. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter, resume and a video sample (Vimeo or YouTube) of you leading worship by April 21st to:email@example.com